How tenant screening works
Provide tenant details
You’ll need your tenancy applicant’s written permission to use their name, date of birth, address, and passport or driver’s license.
Once you have it:
- Log in to your Lodge account and click on your property.
- Select Screen a Tenant from the menu and follow the prompts.
Pay report fee
Each report costs $25AUD. Some of the things you’ll learn include whether they’ve been:
- blacklisted as a tenant in the last 3 years
- screened before (and by whom)
- bankrupt or appeared in court
Get report in 60 seconds
You can access your report within a minute. We’ll email you the access details.
You can view your report for 30 days before it expires.